Sunday, November 4, 2007

Where's my prince...?

Living life as a delusion doesnt satisfy me a bit... I'm always missing something! Something that I can turn for when I need to share my inner most thoughts, happiness and sorrows. Something I can rely upon and cry out my gut until I am satisfied. ...A someone who would take care of me and love me like I never feel what else is happening around me in this dreadful world! A someone who is meant for me forever.... Where's the charming prince I've been waiting for my whole life through... Will he ever come for me? Or I'll end up like this?

6 comments:

DhiKing said...

dont u see i am here, ur charming prince :P

Evil Pinky said...

Dnt be so depressive... Whoz got prince charming anyways........

Anonymous said...

well actually i believe that everyone is destined to have a prince charming!! i guess he would come by to take u in some day!! patience baby.. patience

Star-Dust said...

@ dhiking: ya i alwaz c u! ;)

@ evil pinky: mmm... well, its jz my fantacy to get a charming prince!

@ yammyy: yams... jz hoping it happens sooner... :D

shaviyani said...

we must keep waitin .. one day he'll come .. i m waitin too

Star-Dust said...

@ shaviyani: yeah... but as i said to yammyy, hoping dat he comes sooner!!! =)